Children's Miracle Network Hospitals Telethon
Help Angela Pace, 2013 Honorary Telethon VIP Chair & WBNS 10TV HD Director of Community Affairs and longtime supporter of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, raise the necessary and lifesaving funds for our children right here in Central Ohio. Angela will be representing the VIP Panel along with 80 area community leaders, physicians, and hospital administration.
2013 Children's Miracle Network Hospitals Telethon June 1st and June 2nd. For over 30 years, WBNS 10TV has hosted the annual telethon to support sick and injured children at Nationwide Children's Hospital; and each year donors throughout the community show their support by pledging a gift during the event. Join us in supporting the Telethon by tuning in or volunteering during the live broadcast.
Did you know? Nationwide Children's...
- Provided more than $114 million in charity care and community benefit services annually
- Ranked in all 10 Specialties of US News & World Report’s
- Ranked in the top 10 of Parents magazine’s top pediatric hospitals
- 4th busiest children’s hospital in the country
- 4th largest children’s hospital in the country
- Approx. 1 million patients seen on an annual basis.
- The Research Institute at Nationwide Children’s Hospital is one of the top 10 NIH-funded freestanding pediatric research facilities in the U.S.
For more information, please contact Brian Harman at (614) 355-0888.