5K Run/Walk & Kid's Fun Run
When: Friday, June 14, 2013
Where: New Albany Market Square on Market StreetCost: 5K Run/Walk - $30 until May 14th
- 5:30 p.m. - Registration Opens, Family Fun Activities, Food, Prizes, Apron Pull and Raffles
- 6:45 p.m. - Opening Remarks, Children’s Champions Kick-off and Butterfly Dedication
- 7:00 p.m. - Kid's Fun Run
- 7:15 p.m. - 5K Run/Walk
5K Run/Walk - $35 after May 14th
Kids Fun Run - $20
Why: Our mission is simple: Support pediatric cancer research. Please consider joining us! Who: From the high school athlete to a marathon trainee or casual runner, we attract close to 1,000 participants from all over Central Ohio. This family friendly run is attractive to all levels. Join us on June 14th and enjoy these benefits too:
*while supplies lastPlease be sure to pick up your race packet on June 12th or 13th at Second Sole in Gahanna between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Sport shirt*
- Chip timing
- Prizes for category winners
- Pre and post-run family activities
- Apron Pull and Tennis Apron Pull
- Great food*
- Exhibitor booths
Become a Sponsor
All proceeds benefit the pediatric cancer research of The Research Institute at Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
A special thank you to our sponsors
For more information, please contact Courtney Cahill at (614) 355-0888.