TWIG 3 of Nationwide Children's Hospital presents:
The Westy Open
14th Annual Paddle Tennis Tournament and Post Party
Saturday, February 28th, 2015
Benefitting the Behavioral Health Program at
Nationwide Children's Hospital
Please join us for an all-day, co-ed paddle tennis tournament held at
the finest clubs throughout Columbus:
- Columbus Country Club (4831 East Broad Street, Columbus)
- Elysium Tennis Club (7637 Commerce Place, Plain City)
- New Albany Country Club (1 Country Club Lane, New Albany)
- Rocky Fork Hunt Club (5189 Clark State Road, Gahanna)
- Worthington Hills Country Club (920 Clubview Blvd. South - Columbus)
All skill levels welcome
Players compete in four matches on a co-ed team of six or eight players ranked by ability – There are two sessions – 8:30 am - 12:30 pm and 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm. Players will be assigned a tournament time based on ability and will be contacted with this information 1 day prior to the event via text, phone call or email. Field limited to 96 players.
- Beginner (1- 3)
- Intermediate (4-6)
- Advanced (7-8)
- Elite (9-10)
- Beginners Clinic for those just learning
- Available at Elysium Tennis Club Only: 7637 Commerce Place, Plain City
- Lessons in two one-hour sessions at 9:00am and 11:00am instructed by Elysium paddle pro
Post Party Details:
The Westy Open t-shirts will be available in women’s medium and large and men’s extra-large at the event.
Please join us later in the evening for The Westy Post Party (purchase tickets here or pay at the door)
February 28, 2015
Tickets are $50/person
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Fox in the Snow Café
1031 N. Fourth St.
Columbus, OH 43201
Can't attend? Make a gift now!
For all Paddle Tournament questions, please contact Katie Chatas at (614) 572-3446 or Lynne Smith. For sponsorship or Post-Party information, please contact Polly Bernacki.
The Westy Open benefits the Behavioral Health Program at Nationwide Children's Hospital.