Hosted by the Development Board of Nationwide Children's Hospital
Benefiting the Research Institute at Nationwide Children's Hospital
September 14, 2016
5:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Slice of Columbus is central Ohio’s largest pizza event. Join the Development Board of Nationwide Children's Hospital in September at Columbus Commons. Enjoy pizza from local shops and vote on your favorite. Activities include live music and various children's activities.
Proceeds from the event will benefit Nationwide Children's Hospital.
Advance tickets are available for purchase until 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, September 13.
If you purchase your tickets September 9 or after,
your tickets will be at WILL CALL
General Admission Tickets:
Adult [13 yrs. +]: $14 Advance / $18 Event Day
Child [6 yrs. - 12 yrs.]: $8 Advance / $10 Event Day
Family Pass: $40 Advance / $45 Event Day
Family Pass Includes: Admission for 2 adults, up to 3 children, and 5 free Pepsi products
Children 5 and under are FREE
VIP PREMIUM Experience: $100 per Adult
Get more out of the Slice of Columbus experience by purchasing a VIP Premium Experience! VIP Premium Ticket buyers enjoy all the entertainment and activites available to regular ticket holders, PLUS:
Add Kid Tickets to your VIP Adult Ticket: Kids 13 - 18 yrs. $20 per ticket Kids 12 yrs. and under - FREE
- Free Parking
- Private VIP tent access with comfortable seating options
- Premium pizza tasting with no waiting in line
- Complimentary Pepsi products and bottled water
- Complimentary selection of Craft beers and wine [must be 21 or older, ID required]
- Complimentary snacks and sides [salads, breadsticks, etc.]
- Celebrity waiters and bartenders
- One (1) Slice of Columbus gift item per ticket holder
To volunteer for Slice of Columbus, click here.
Attention All Slice Attendees:
- No coolers or Tupperware-style containers are permitted into the event for carryout.
- No pets permitted except for assistance dogs. This is a ticketed, food-related fundraising event with children.
Follow the Development Board
For more information, please contact Cindy Laux at (614) 355-5413.
Can't attend? Make a gift now!